- Roast Leg of Lamb with Fresh Mint
- Smoked Salmon on Cucumber
- Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb with Tarragon Cream Sauce
- Overnight Muesli
- Filet Mignon Sorrentine
- Potato Salad
- Country Style Pork Chops
- Juice Soda
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Mushroom Rosemary Compound Butter
- Banana Sole
- Chicken Stock
- Vegetarian Chili
- Hungarian Chicken and Rice
- Chicken Saltimbocca
- Super Bowl Ideas
- Mussels Marinara
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Tortilla Chips
- Marinara Sauce
- Cooking Pasta
- Long Island Cheese Steak
- Taking suggestions
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings
- Holiday Pot Roast Recipe
- Chili Cook-off: How to make crowd-pleasing chili
- Chili Powder Recipe: Cumin along!
- Turkey Dressing: Think outside the bird!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This roast uses Dijon mustard, leeks, mushrooms, carrots and fresh mint for a delicious flavor.
Potato salad with red potatoes, mustard and mayonnaise.
I used to just mix juice concentrates with water until I received this soda machine. Now I bubble it up and enjoy it in the evenings. The tart cherry juice is apparently beneficial before and after workouts:
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter 1 large Leeks 1 large Onions 2 lbs Carrots 2 tbsp Ginger Root peeled and grated 6 cups Chicken Stock Salt Pepper Heavy Cream – optional Peel and grate the ginger and dice the rest … Continue reading
This lovely summer dish has a magical flavor combination of filet of Sole, bananas and lemon sauce. Easy to prepare and you can substitute any other mild flavored seafood.
Award Winning Chili
Spinach Artichoke Dip and Tortilla Chips
Steak Sandwich with Cheese and Garlic
Spicy Mushrooms Continue reading