These appetizers are easy to make, taste great and look good.
Smoked Salmon on Cucumber
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Maille Original Dijon Mustard
- Few dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Few drops of Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tbsp Capers
- Salt to Taste
- 1/8 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper together.
- Scratch the cucumber skin with a fork all around. Slice into 1/2 inch rounds. Use the tip of a knife to cut out a little of the center of the cucumber round.
- Spoon about a teaspoon of mixture into the middle of cucumber round. Take a thin strip of salmon and roll it up. Turn sideways and place on top of the mixture. Add capers around and top with a few leaves of Rosemary.