This is a delicate yet delicious summer dish that has hints of fresh flavors while none overpower leaving a nice balanced taste experience.
- 10-12 oz Salmon
- 1 Shallot
- A Handful of Fresh Basil
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 Lemon
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 oz Olive Oil
- Sautee Salmon on med-high heat
- Remove from pan when done
- Add more oil and shallots to the pan
- Add White Wine to the pan and reduce
- Add diced tomatoes and stir
- After a minute, turn off the heat.
- Add cut Basil, pepper, and butter.
- Wisk around until the butter is melted and spoon over the Salmon.