- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Rice and Beans – Resistant Starch
- Fresh Herb Dressing
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Fresh Mint
- Smoked Salmon on Cucumber
- Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb with Tarragon Cream Sauce
- Overnight Muesli
- Filet Mignon Sorrentine
- Potato Salad
- Country Style Pork Chops
- Juice Soda
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Mushroom Rosemary Compound Butter
- Banana Sole
- Chicken Stock
- Vegetarian Chili
- Hungarian Chicken and Rice
- Chicken Saltimbocca
- Super Bowl Ideas
- Mussels Marinara
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Tortilla Chips
- Marinara Sauce
- Cooking Pasta
- Long Island Cheese Steak
- Taking suggestions
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings
- Holiday Pot Roast Recipe
- Chili Cook-off: How to make crowd-pleasing chili
- Chili Powder Recipe: Cumin along!
- Turkey Dressing: Think outside the bird!
Category Archives: Super Bowl
Smoked Salmon on Cucumber – These appetizers are easy to make, taste great and look good. Continue reading
Great inexpensive summertime or party time dish everyone will enjoy.
Serve with plenty of bread to dip in the sauce.
Salty spicy mushrooms caps, perfect to pick at when you want a little fire to go with your snack. Continue reading
The perfect healthy dip for parties or just to munch on. Use spinach, artichoke hearts and cheese to make this quick and tasty anytime appetizer or Super Bowl snack. Continue reading
Nothing beat homemade tortilla chips and they only take about 10 minutes to cook. Continue reading
This is a variation of the classic Philly cheese steak. On Long Island, where one-quarter of the population is of Italian ancestry, this dish is sometimes known as the the Italian Stallion. Continue reading
This is the perfect Buffalo Wings recipe for Superbowl parties.